Friday, August 7, 2009

Taman Jurong - Revealing the inherent childhood

Hi all,
We went to Taman Jurong today to have fun. As in seriously. Of course, you have the official paperwork, consent form and bureaucratic stuff saying "Newspaper Collection - National Day CIP", but we are efficient pleasure-seeking people who put fun above work, at the right time only, of course.

Firstly, I think we did each of our blocks by ourselves. We had our own really weird experiences, but for me, I think my most memorable experience was standing and walking around the void deck for 20 min literally doing nothing. That was just too fun. I think the people at the coffeeshop (I could see the coffeeshop from my block, only a 1 minute walk away) must have suspected me as a loitering person :) . The impression as being suspicious must have been confirmed when they saw me carrying the bags of every group member in my group.

Then, of course, all of us participated in the mass transportation activity of stuff to Blk 156, then the container. Unfortunately, newspapers couldn't be transported through traction of saltation (I mean, newspapers bouncing?), so we had to resort to suspension-like techniques to carry the newspaper. But at least we had fun, after the hard labour, throwing the newspapers. *point point at a lot of people* :).

Finally, it was break time, and while a lot of westernised classmates ordered French fries (shame! Chinse High leh! Must buy pau! OK just joking and no offence, but while fries were $2, pau was $0.60), I got a pau and two cups of Milo Ice. Unlike Rayson, I chose Milo Ice and not Milo because the ice would help to reduce the sweetness of the Milo. After eating, a lot of us were having fun at the playground. Finally, I realised that there were people who loved Tic Tac Toe as much as I do!

Few photos:
Ziying smiling, Samuel reading Deathly Hallows, Mdm Lim chatting with relief teacher.


Weiyang racing away on his brand new Ferrari!

It is only at times like this where you realise that endless CIP, while tiring, is ultimately more fun.

Cheers,
Darrel

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Pinus said...

Its better with Jin Yang and Yi Pin in your group =D

August 7, 2009 at 9:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home