Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Game of Love Chapter 2

Hi all,
I think you can sort of guess that the long absence from this blog was due to certain Hercules-worthy tasks we call "homework" that I had to complete. But it was also for a fantastic holiday that I shall be posting about soon. Anyway, to continue with the story.

Though I say "one month", it seems to me to be impossible to pinpoint an accurate time where I can safely say "This was the time where I fell in love with her." I cannot give an opinion on whether infatuation is a build-up or a one shot, but I think it was a build up for me.
A military man will well know that a build-up attack increases the torture, the pain and the injuries during a war. I think sufficient Korean dramas describe that it perfect detail, which always leaves me wondering why don't they have an Oscar for "Best Overseas Drama Serial". Daily conversations with her soon mesmerised me, and despite the wear and tear of daily school life, I like to think that the delight she spread was like a long flowing bandage and a soothing hand that literally brushed away my troubles.
But her brushing away my troubles was not what I just wanted. The greedy me wanted to brush away her troubles as well. Any experienced Casanova will tell you that the tension of not knowing whether the other side likes you is part of the joy. Korean dramas display this tension beautifully, and even an inexperienced watcher like me could see it. Perhaps that is why I was so addicted to Korean drama during this period of time. Wishes came through there, and I wanted mine to come true as well.
A few weeks later, my wish did come true.

Cheers,
Darrel

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home