Sunday, May 10, 2009

Note to blog marker(s)

Hi blog marker(s),
          My first necessary actions will be to honour you for your hard, neverending work in sacrificing self over others, giving up one of your solitary day of freedom and laughter confined to marking. If it wasn't for the lack of time, I would be writing an Ode to The Blog Marker.
          OK, I know this is very fake. It was meant as a joke, but really, thanks for your time. As such, though, I have decided to take upon myself the serious job of informing whoever's marking my blog on the necessary steps you must take to ensure that I get as high marks as possible. No offence to Han Wei though, for I tak all responsibility upon my shoulders. 
          Anyway, to get the relevant posts I want to be used for ACE, click, at the bottom of either the second, third, fourth, fifth or sixth post, the hyperlink with the word "ACE". This will direct you to all my relevant blog posts. Of course, its the 5 posts immediately before this post, but still, clicking it would be better.
         Now, what seems the most appropriate thing to do is to apologise. Really, writing short posts is sort of a trouble to me. I know I have most likely doubled the limit, and you should be tired after grading so many blogs, so I really must apologise. I think the content of my posts are not too bad, so take a rest, rest those tired eyes of yours, then read. My blog posts aren't Susan Boyle or Hollie Steel, they can't lift you up, but at least I try. 
         Once again, thanks so much for your hard work!
Cheers,
Darrel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home