Friday, April 10, 2009

Finger Lickin' Good Friday

Hi all,
Here I am now, typing while my dad, uncle and cousin are displaying their mahjong prowess and discussing a Mediacorp online memory games that can win you a $50 voucher. I mean, hello, $50? But that's them. Another elder cousin of mine is listening to music. Two younger cousins of mine are playing "Settlers", a board game about strategy and tactics. My mum and aunt are watching a Channel 8 variety show about local food. They're switching to Korean drama soon. The poor me, on the other hand, is still attempting to figure out how to refine the tweaking of my project. I'm not saying that everyone out there is more free than me, though. 
Previously, I went to swim. Is it surprising that I went to swim? Don't be surprised, cause even though I have a Gold in it, I swam to teach my P3 cousin how to swim (it's part of its school curriculum. I think people in NPCC have to learn too for LEAPS.) Following that, I had a substantial KFC dinner. My aunt was like, "Are you full?, when I had eaten:
  • 3 spicy chicken
  • 1 coleslaw
  • 1 shipped potatos
  • 15 french fries
But still, she's a nice person. Now, my target is to
  1. Complete my Science revision
  2. Complete my Chinese worksheet
  3. Do my Debate blog
  4. Prepare ppt for most likely Prelim 2
All before my cousin leaves at 11.30. That should be manageable.

Cheers,
Darrel 

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Dexms4 said...

When your aunt was like "are you full", and later on you say "but she's still a good person", are you implying you WERE full or not because it's not easy to tell if you were full from what you ate. I'm using two words when I could use one like "not easy" when I could just use one "hard", but I suppose I'm trying to reach the minimum of 50 words a comment, although I can tell I probably won't cos the people checking on the blogs, e.g Han Wei probably aren't taking any nonsense.

April 12, 2009 at 5:21 AM

 
Blogger DL said...

Hi Dexter,
I WAS full, but I'm saying she's nice cause she does enquire about me. Does this make it clearer? I hope so. And yes, that makes it 50 words.

Cheers,
Darrel

April 18, 2009 at 4:36 AM

 
Blogger C'est la Vie said...

3 or 3 boxes? How could you be full on three!?! Are you a like alien?!?! Argh...

May 3, 2009 at 2:24 AM

 
Blogger C'est la Vie said...

Oh wait... Oh yeah... I normally eat 2...

May 3, 2009 at 2:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home