Thursday, April 9, 2009

Project's Day

Hi all,
I'm still in denial. 
Well, to make things clearer, maybe a description of the judging process might be helpful There were three judges, a Canadian male teacher, a Chinese male teacher, and a female English teacher. After the presentation, the Chinese judge just posted a few general comments, and we thoughy we would live, till the Canadian judge told us that he didn't understand what was the essential focus of our project. As I was explaining to him, he threw up his hands in utter despair.
"No, you don't see! First, you're talking about the zenith of society, then you go to the masses, then you want to reach to the children...that would take a minimum of a year, it could be a whole school syllabus! I like your idea, it is commendable...but imposible. " He nodded his head sadly, and the other judges followed suit.
The female teacher leaned forward. "Now, let me give you a few suggestions, so that you can maybe think about it. Actually, when I say suggestions, you should really put your heart and soul into it. But anyway, you could tweak your end product a little..."
I'm not saying that these judges are wrong.  However, my team members were still sort of in the denial mode. I'm nearly going to snap out of it, but before I bear the brunt of it, I shall settle the details of my project. Wish me luck!
Cheers,
Darrel

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home